Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday June 8 2011 Info Images Etc

Happy Hump Day!
Well life in computer hell is over...almost! The new battery only enabled me to get some old content off my laptop before it crashed, it still wouldn't take a new charge. So I am on my new laptop that I was reluctant to buy.  I have a couple days of putting programs I use back on here and all that fun stuff, but I can get back to giving you some fun pics and such!

Over my days off instead of stressing I used it as a vacation of sorts. Had dinner with friends one night, spent the days with friends on Sunday at an amazing private Fly Fishing club. Tj claims I am now only allowed to work 5 days a week! I can easily over do it and forget about me time. I also read a few books, and not just the scary ones I live for! I read The Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg,  Thinking for a Change by John Maxwell and of course had to get a copy of the new Dean Koontz release which is book 5 in his Frankenstein series (great series) entitled The Dead Town. I am still currently enjoying that last book mentioned!
So today I have computer program hell, and should be able to film some videos for my clips stores....and get back to work on my newest endeaver RacqueslFootWorld.com which I hope to launch in a week!! I know my foot fans will love it!

I don't have many photos on my pc here, lost a bunch of them. But I will post what I can today!
OK just did a few new grabs from video just for you!!

                                                     My contribution to #AssWednesday!!



Photos from Mean Ass Tease Leopard Panties.
In this clip you worship your goddes smelling her ass and receiving her
verbal humiliation, you do not jack off until she says.
See this at Clips4Sale Store 18954


Blue Toes Tease in Pretty Gold Sandals.
This is a posing tease video available at
Clips4Sale store 18877
and coming soon
RacquelsFootWorld.com



Pretty White Toes Tease on my Carpet.
clips store 18877 see link above!



These photos are from my recent Cuckold Humiliation Video
at Clips4Sale store 18954
I suck a big cock in my husbands face (filmed POV) and then I drool the cum into his
(your) mouth!!




My late contribution to #TitTuesday!!
Nipples and Blue Nails! This tit masturbation instruction video is at
clips4sale 18954

POV foot job sexy Blue Toenails!
of course this will be at my Clips4Sale Store 18877
and my new foot site
RacquelsFootWorld.com

OK, going to tweet so you know these photos are here for you!
Then I am filming a naked dance workout, a shower and more with my new stuff!!
After of course I film the 3 customs I am behind on.
So I now can accept new custom requests!!
email me for info racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment