Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday June 30 Info and Pics

Happy Hump Day friends!
I had a great day yesterday hangin with Tj. Started out with a steamy shower together then we went to town to grocery shop and buy a new BBQ Grill. Great Service at Home Depot!!
We got home and had planned an afternoon nap and a neighbor noticed we were home and stopped by. So it turned into some beer drinking as we rearranged lawn furniture and hung out.
Tj made steaks and asparagus  on the new grill and we sat under the canopy outside eating, it was really nice.
Did I mention with a hand gun on the table because there is a 400lb bear getting into peoples stuff in my area.
Always something exciting in the mts!

Lets see what kind of pics I can stir up for ya today!!

These are all from videos posted at my Clips4 Sale Stores
For feet store 18877
For everything else store 18954

But remember my foot fans get all my new videos at http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/








OK, my dogs need to go out and I need to add many videos to my foot site.
Have a fab day and don't do anything I wouldn't do!!
Hugs
xo
R

No comments:

Post a Comment