Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday June 24 2011 Pics Vid and Info

TGIF!! Yay day for Fridays Free Facial! I just cut and edited a video for you!!
I have had tons to do today, need to clean my closet and dresser in the midst of making custom videos and updating my Foot Site.
I have crazy good specials for my foot fans right now and am adding new videos daily for them. New never before seen videos!! Plus Oldies...Plus Plus Plus! http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/


So its Friday and I promised a Free Facial! This is part of a video roleplay we did pretending I should be the Tour De France official cocksucker! Boy do I get blasted good! I work this cock hard deep throating it and sucking it until I get covered in the caviar of man!! Enjoy and see all my Blow Job Videos here


I had a great workout today and am getting some much needed stuff done. Tj has a busy weekend so I plan to film all day tomorrow and hope to get to town on Sunday to do uploads and such.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
xo
R

No comments:

Post a Comment