Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday June 20 2011 Pics and Info

Hey friends! Finally getting to my blog today, seems like I had way too much to do but I am makin my way through it all.

I just added 6 more videos to my new Foot Site http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/
I am so excited to have some new members, thanks guys!

Thought I would post some pics for #MasturbationMonday!! Hope you like!!


Tease Masturbation Instruction Videos will be at my
Clips4Sale Store tomorrow

Photos from some of the Videos I recently posted on my
NEW Foot Site





To see these and dozens more go to
 check out the Tour Page for free videos!

I will spend the rest of the evening editing videos and filming a few more customs. Then hit the sack with Tj and I am sure get up to something naughty before he crashes out. I usually stay awake and read for a few hours. I just finished reading book 5 in Dean Koontz Frankenstein seties, great series of books!
I also over the weekend read The GraveMinder by Melissa Marr....really great book if you love weirdies!

Tomorrow I am heading to town to do uploads all day.  One of my sacrifices of living where I live, limited internet.  But I don't mind hangin at Starbucks!

Ok, back to work....
Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment