Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15 2011 Info Images

Happy Hump Day Friends!
Started my hump day in my least favorite fashion. If I have to get up and leave the house I like to know the night before. When I got up at 8 am Tj asked when could I be ready to go......errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can be ready in 10 mins depending on where we are going! I am super low maintenance when it comes to heading to town. So we had tons of errands and got them done this morn which means I got little work done this am. The good news is I can work as late as I want!!
I added 10 videos to RacquelsFootWorld.com yesterday and will add at least that many  today. I am adding 10 a day until I have 300 videos in the members area, then I will add at least 2 a day.

Here are some Hump Day Photos for you!!




Ass Worship Masturnation Instruction in a Black Garter Belt!
This video is at Clips4Sale store 18954


More photos from Fuck My Ass Crack White panties
C4S Store 18954

Teasing with my short blonde hair

All new foot videos will be posted at
as well as C4S store 18877

Pussy Tease Garter Belt Mast Inst



Tits in a Garter Belt Mast Inst


Purple Toes Black Stockings

Ass Soles Black Garter Belt

Purple Toe Tease!

OK, now to add videos to C4S, My foot site and tweet a bit.
I also have to get in a run as I missed my workout this am, Tj saw a 400lb black bear right up the road from here a couple days back. Need to get my run in before dusk!
Hugs
R xo

1 comment:

  1. I could stroke myself all day while looking at your beautiful ass. :)

    ReplyDelete