Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday June 14 Info and Pics

Hey friends!
Hope you are having an amazing day! I will be running errands with Tj today and who knows what kind of naughty fun we will get up to!!

I have 13 videos on my new site so far with 40 already uploaded and ready to plug in over the next couple days, so that is what I will be working on. I will have 100 videos up for my new members by the 20th with tons more coming. I literally have thousands of foot videos! So for 15.00 a month plus a free month (cheaper if you buy longer duration and you still get the free month) it is a great deal! http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/
I am doing memberships by Amazon card for now and I may stick to that. Makes it very easy for me to buy new shoes and things I need to add more to the site!!

Todays fun photos....


Photos from my road trip this weekend! Road Feet!!
#ToesTuesday!

Purple Toe Worship Video

Dangling My Black PUmps Pussy Tease Video

Burgundy Toes Foot Tease


Contributions for #TittyTuesday!


From my Tan Line Tit Tease Video

Tits in a Blue Top
C4S Store 18954



New Video Tits Black Garter Belt
OK, Tj is waiting for me to get ready to go......be back laters!!
Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment