Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday June 30 2011 Info and Pics

Hey friends!
I am kind of bummed, my video camera broke today. So now instead of going to town to do uploads tomorrow ( I have nothing to upload) I have to go further into town and buy a new camera. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
The only good thing is I will upgrade what I was using. Not the end of the world, but plays hell on a workaholic schedule and I already promised Tj no working on Sat.

Lets see what kind of pics I can scrounge up for ya since I have no new ones from today.



Here are some from recent videos posted to

and I decided to do a #ThongThursday Video!



This is from a video posted at my clips4sale fetish store.
I have on the bikini Steve bought for me.

OK, on to work on my foot site.
Hugs all!!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment