Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday June 13 Info and Images

Happy Monday!
 I am so happy to get back to the grind (no pun intended!!) I love to be busy with work! I know what a sicko!!
Had a great weekend, went to a festival on Saturday and on Sunday Tj and I did a 5 hour drive making a huge loop through the mountains to some areas I hadn't seen yet. Of course most of it were Fly Fishing destinations! We didn't stop to fish, it was a Tj Racquel hangin out kind of day, super nice and relaxing. I did take some photos but Tj is gone today with the camera so I can't get them till later! I do have some pictures to post for you, not to worry!

What does my day entail?
 First I had a wonderful breakfast! Spinach Cheese Omelette and Bacon! Yummm!
Then I got on my computer and here I am! Updating my blog, then tweeting just a bit so you know whats up with me!
I have 2 custom videos to film, then I think maybe a dozen other clips for my stores (fetish and foot)
I plan to head to town as some of you know my internet here in the mts is limited, so I run to town and sit in coffee shops and upload stuff!!
I also have to work on RacquelsFootWorld.com working hard to get it ready to promote. It is live and you can take a peek or send me suggestions!
I will resume the panty and video wining in July, I am so behind after being without a computer for 5 days that I have to set something aside.

Here is what ya really came here for......photos!! These are all from new videos being posted at
Clips4Sale store 18954 or 18877


POV ball tickling with my sexy blue toes

Strip Tease Naked Dance Workout!

Tan Line Tits Masturbation Instruction

Naked in the living room soles tease!

Nipples in a Purple Blouse

Purple Toe Wiggle

Painting My Finger Nails Purple Humiliation
for my Wanking Pervs who Worship Me!!


Ass Crack Virtual Fuck with white panties on

Socks Tease

Painting Toes Purple

There will be dozens of videos at my new foot site for one great price!!


Ok, much to do including a workout and a shower!
Have a fab day!
Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment