Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday May 11 2011 Pics Info Friend and Contest!

Happy Hump Day!
I cannot believe we are getting snow all day. e do need the moisture here, but after a few days of 80 degrees I thought the season was over!

A few days late on Where in the World is Racquel Devonshire.....but.....where is she?
Rules to the game....
Please post your answer below under comments on this page.
Please answer more then just a state or country (be specific)
If you recently won please do not play for a few weeks.
Winner gets choice of my dirty panties or socks.

Good Luck!!!
Winner is chosen Friday (from guessers)  if nobdy answers correctly before then!


Photos from new Clips4Sale Videos



Trying on and Modeling 1 of my Panty sets from Mark.
This is a Masturbation Instruction Video!

My cousin Olivia Monroe being sassy at her Clips4sale Store


Balloon  blowing and popping!


There are hundred of videos at my foot store at





Teasing with my sexy Neon Pink Toes
Masturbation Instruction!

OK, had this all done this AM and lost my internet in the snow storm..............Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Sorry!!
Hugs
R

Now I am getting that white page on Twitter again.....Sorry no tweets for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment