Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday May 19 2011 Info and Images

Hi friends! Happy Thursday!
Whats new in your world? I have been staying inside because of bad weather here which allows me to read read read when not working! Finished a couple of good books...Live Wire by Harlen Coben was very good. I also read Bel Air Dead by Stuart Woods, was worth the read but different then what I prefer. Am now reading Red Wolf by Liza Marklund, its slow to get into for me, but I am sticking it out. Have to finish a book if I start it.

Ok, enough about my boring side! Today I have lots of video editing to do and my usual horny work. Will film some new videos and get them posted over the weekend.

Tomorrow I choose my WINNER!
You can Win Panties/Socks in one contest send email titled  "win Panties" racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com
or
You can Win a Free Video by emailing me titled "win video" racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com
Good Luck!!

Time for the good stuff!!! I know you come for the photos!

Thought this one was fitting for thong thursday!!

This ass worship video is available at my Clips4Sale Store



Boot Tease Toe Worship
available at Clips4Sale



One of my older blowjob fucking facial videos
 I have hundred of blowjob facial videos
at


Masturbate for my sporty Undies!




Olivia Monroe shows off her smelly feet
Her Clips4Sale store 

OK, dogs are fed and have gone out, my breakfast is being eaten (spinach feta omelette) and I am buckled in to answer emails, do web work and tweet!!

Hugs
R


No comments:

Post a Comment