Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday May 24 2011 Friend Info and Pics

Titty Tuesday!
I will be posting some sexy Tit pics on twitter today @RacqDevonshire !!

Crazy weather, my gosh what do you even say when people are getting killed in this weather, its pretty scary.
My heart and prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones, homes, pets.

My Feature Friend This Week is Tiffany Thompson




New Videos at My Foot Store
Clips4Sale Store 18877



Video in my Fetish Store
Clips4Sale store 18954



Black Bra Tit Worship
Masturbation Instruction


Ass Worship in my Red Teddy!

Don't forget to enter my weekly contests!
Win Panties or Socks (winner choice)
Win a 3 minute Video
(subject to things I am comfrtable with doing)
simply send an email to
and title it "win panties"
or
"win video"
YES you an enter both!!

Hugs R

More pics here since Twitpic is deleting my pics!




















No comments:

Post a Comment