Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday May 17 Info Images and Friend

Happy Tuesday Horny Friends!
Since I did my blog so late yesteday I decided to do it early today!

Remembe this weeks panty contest.....Simply send me an email saying "win panties" and you will be enteed in a drawing to win panties or socks for foot lovers...winner choice!
racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com


This weeks friend is Adriana Luna
Be sure and check out this awesome amateur site....Click Here!






Now to somenaughty teasers from some of my Oldies but Goodies!!
See more of this at RacquelDevonshire.com











Obviously we wee playing strip pool! And Tj won!!

Foot Tease of the day.....
See these videos at Clips4Sale
Plus.....Racquels New Foot Website coming soon!!!







Ok lots to do today!

Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment