Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday May 2 2011 Contest Info Friends and Pics

Happy Monday, my favorite day and its so exciting to say Osama Bin Laden is dead. I have never once in my life wished someone dead but I am happy and relieved about this one.

Lots going on this week I hope ot catch up on all my video requests, get in some good workouts and read a good book or two.

It's time to play Where in the World is Racquel Devonshire!

Rules....please post your answer  in the comments on this page.
Please include more then just the name of a country in your answer.
If nobody is correct by Friday I choose a winner from the guessers and somebody wins their choice of my dirty panties or socks!

So..... Where am I?

Good Luck!!

Pictures of my Friend and more coming later today!

6PM.....I'm Ba...ack!

I decided to feature my best friend in the biz! I have known her since day 1 and I think you will see immediately why she is so popular!!




                                     Be sure and check out WifeysWorld you won't be sorry!!

Tj and I had a lot of fun together today, we went to the coffee shop and while I was checking some things on my laptop he video taped me flashing him!! The video is part of this weeks website update! We continued with more naughtyness on the ride home! Details when I post the video at RacquelDevonshire.com

Photos from some of my latest Clips4Sale Videos




Tits Tease Black Nightie



Nipples Hot Pink Nails


Finger Sucking Wish it was your dick!

I have heard it is supposed to be 70 tomorrow, really looking forward to that!

I did finish the book I got on Friday it was really good! The book is called Closer than Blood and the Author Gregg Olsen, def worth the read.
Yesterday I started reading American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis. Had seen the movie but never until now read the book!
OK, time to do some video editing for my clips sites!
Hugs
xo
Watch for more Friend pics tomorrow and pics of me of course!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Racquel. I think you are in Baltimore, Ireland. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandre you are corect! Please email me to get your prize! racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete