Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday May 27 Info and Pics

Panty Winner for this week is Gary Pitterman
Video Winner is Frank Fuller!
Send emails to win next week....

TGIF friends! I hope you all have a great weekend planned!
I had a such a nice day off yesterday, Tj and I went Fly Fishing, my second time. I only fished for a couple of hours, once I catch 1 fish I am totally content!! I caught a few and only photographed 1, I don't see the point in hasseling the fishy! I just put the second one back and told him I would catch him later!!

This is about a 20 inch 4 lb rainbow
I caught her on a Pats Rubberleg!



I will do the drawing to win panties later today and the drawing to win a video and post the winner right here.
You can still enter the drawing sending an email to racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com
subject "win panties" or "win video" and yes you can enter both!!

Some fun sexy photos!
I missed yesterdays Thong Thursday....so I am making up for it!




Photos from an ass tease video I just posted at
Clips4Sale store #18954


Kevins Custom Make Up Tease Video!
I do all kinds of custom videos email me for rates I am doing some great specials right now!



Smelly Sock Video just posted at
Clips4sale store #18877



Requested Car Crushing Video





Photos From a Custom Foot Tease



Toe pointing and posing feet

smell my dirty panties!!


Dangling my cute suede flats!

Tits tease in a red teddy!

OK, I have to get to work, will announce the winners later!
Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment