Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday April 6 2011 Info and Pics!

Happy Hump Day!
Lots to do today in my little world! Getting reay to make breakfast, I think a spinach and cheese omelette sounds yummy,  maybe with some bacon!!
Then I will be filming a new video for RacquelDevonshire.com So of course that will be a lot of fun and very naughty!
I have a lot more videos going live today at my Clips4Sale stores and I will give you free sneak pics of that!!

Nobody has won the Where in the World is RD yet this week though we had another guess.... Canada and Not Correct!
Here is the photo again!
 Please post your answer below in the comments on this page!

OK, free photos from my huge variety of fetish type videos! These are all from videos that have or wil go live at Clips4Sale this week!


Masturbation Instruction in my Undies!
Blowing my Nose!

                                                Bootie Bouncing in a Sporty Thong!
Jerk off for my Tits

Smell and Jerk for my dirty thong!

Soles and Ass Masturbation Instruction

OK, time to eat and work! Be back later!
Hugs xo

2 comments:

  1. Is it the town of Thun in Switzerland? Tough one to figure out..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! You are correct!
    Send me your address and whether you want panties or socks to racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com
    Congrats!
    Hugs
    Racquel

    ReplyDelete