Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday April 11 2011 Contest Info and Pics

Happy Monday! My fav day of the week, make the most of the days ahead!

It's time to play Where in the World is Racquel Devonshire?

Same  rules with one addition.  Place your guess in the comment box below on this page.
Your guess cannot be just a country. It must also include a city or town.  The contest goes until someone is correct or until Friday when I do a drawing from the guessers to select a winner.
The winner can have either my worn panties or my socks! Good Luck

Now where am I?
Place your answer in the comments section on this page please!


New Videos going up today at my clips4sale stores!

Making a Wet Spot in my Tights!

New lipstick mouth tease and kisses

Toe pointing foot fetish Easter socks

Dangling my New Flats

New thong stuff

Soles in tights

Boob bounce in tights!

Lots to do today, errands to run, videos to film! No rest for the wicked.
More later
Hugs xo

2 comments: