Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday April 13 2011 Info and Pics

Happy Hump day! The day is near end and I am finally getting to my blog, sorry.
I will repost my Where in the World is Racquel Devonshire so you can try to win your choice of my panties or socks.
Rules....post your answer in the comment box below on this page.  Do not guess just a country, add a city or village or whatever it may be! If nobody is correct by Friday eve I pick a winner from the guessers!
Good Luck
So....................Where am I?



Pictures from some of my upcoming Clips4Sale Videos

Balloon Perv!

Tit Tease

Wigling my Red Toes

Lotion all over my body!

Had a crazy long day, lots of errands, went to town 2 times! Had to buy a new TV as ours croaked. Finally got a nice flat screen! Can;t wait to watch something scary on it.
OK, off to bed soon, going to read and attack Tj! Not sure of  the order of those things yet!!
Hugs
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment