Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday April 5 2011 Info and Images

Hello sweeties!
It's now Tuesday and I have a lot of clips to post on Clips4Sale today, so you will get a lot of photos as I do it.
We had one guess for the Where in the World is RD contest and it was : Spain and Not Correct.


So.................where am I? Please post your guess or answer in a comment below. You may win your choice of panties or socks!

Some of whats going on my Clips4Sale Stores today....


Ass Shake Bootie Bounce in a New Thong!

Sexy Milf Toe Pointing!

Drooling for the tongue pervs!

Chewing Green Beans slow motion and open mouth views!


Jerk Off for my Pretty New Undies!

                                 Small Penis Humiliation, Your Dick is as Small as my Lipstick!

More coming later!!
Enjoy the day!
xoxo

7:30 P.M.
Still working on some videos for Clips4Sale.  Going to enjoy some Chamomile tea to relax and curl up with a book by John Lutz titled Urge to Kill. Love my scary books! Tj is drinking a beer and sort of watching NCIS relaxing.  We ran a lot of errands today and enjoyed the weather,  it was a sunny warm day although really windy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment