Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday April 19 2011 Info and Pics

Hello People! Hope you are having a great day!
We are still playing Where in the World is Racquel Devonshire?
I will repost the photo and rules for any newbies!
Rules....
Post your answer in the comments section on this page below.
Answer must be more specific then just the country. (City town etc)
If nobody guesses by Friday Eve I will select a winner from the guessers!
Winner gets my dirty panties or socks!

Where am I?

New Videos at Clips4sale

Red Toe Worship and Kisses

Cougar Milf JOI

Red Toes Black Thong Sandals

Putting on My Makeup

Tapping Red Nails

Small Penis Humiliation


More to come later, going to film now so I can show off my green toes and my new pumps! Oh and new undies and more!!

4 comments:

  1. That would be Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria, Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Alfred this is not Oslo Norway, good guess thanks for trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daryl you are correct! Please email me at
    racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com let me know if you want panties or socks and where to send the package.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete