Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday April 20 2011 Info and Pics

Happy Hump Day Friends!
What a crazy day today,  lots to do, errands to run and such.

Nobody has won my panties yet, see yesterdays Blog post to play!! Sorry but the Vodka is speaking and making me lazy!

Here are some free pics for you from todays posts!!

My new Pumps!!

Pumps from a fan!

Tit Worship

\
Toe Worship
Soles in Black Leggins

The shoes I teased in at the coffee shop!!

Upskirt Humiliation

Loser Upskirt tease

Butt cheek ass eat worship

Yes I was a bitch in a lot of my videos today, hey its what they ask for! Who am I to not take my prozak : )

Hugggggggggggggggs

1 comment:

  1. I am a loser and I know my place!to give you and your lover all my money for you can be sexy for him and laugh at me showing me your middle finger!

    ReplyDelete