Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday April 7 2011 Photos and Info

Yeah.............. Someone won the panties!
Khayl guessed Thun Switzerland and he is correct!
He wins his choice of worn panties or socks!!

I have a crazy filming day today,  lots to do so maybe I can play on the weekend! I love getting requests for clips4sale and doing all the roleplay! Send your request to racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com

My poor kitty Chloe got locked in the chiffarobe last night. Tj got up this morning and asked if I saw her all night, she is usually curled up in my neck most of the night. So we began to search out tiny little cabin and when I called her name she gave out a tiny meow! I have a cloth chiffarobe in the guest room that she loves to lay on top of. She worked the zipper open enough and got inside with no way to get out. Poor baby! She is a bit clingy today! So when I am not filming she will be on my lap, as she is right now!

I thought Chloe deserved a post today! Here she is helping  me work!


Photos from recent or older clips! Clips4Sale Store # 18954

Pink Finger Suck!

Cock Slap Cum Swallow!

Teasing with Platforms!

Tapping Pink Long Nails!

Panty Stuff in Your Face!

Masturbation Instruction Yellow Towel!


Pussy Slapping!

Ok, time to eat and get my day started!
Hugs xo

More pics from todays filming!!

High Heels and Pussy Mast Inst!

Soles and Ass Pink Tee!

Vacuum Milf No Panties!

It's 7:30 and I have the tv on in the background of my work! Tonights television selection is Big Bang Theory,  Rules of Engagement, CSI and The Mentalist.  Great TV night!!
I made a lot of videos today so watch the next few days for a  lot of my free tease pictures!
Hugs, Good Night!!
Racquel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment