Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday April 8 2011 Info and Photos

TGIF as they say!
I am a little late on my blog today, had much to do and got most of it done!
There is a new Video on my website today, I will post a photo as soon as I have one (waiting on Tj)
At this very moment Tj and I are (Ok, Tj is and is saying, watch....watch.....) watching King of Queens and episode I haven't seen!

We do have a winner of the panties this week, see yesterdays blog post! There will be a new contest on Monday!

Tj and I went to a little town today and sat at a Starbucks with great mountain views while I did my clips4sale uploads!
I will give some sneak photos from some of the videos going up this weekend.

Cleavage and Tit Bounce!

Big Milf Butt Cheek Tease

Cougar Milf Blows the Neighbor

Cougar Milf Makes YOU lick her pussy

Legs In Lingerie Masturbation Instruction

Virtual Ball Tickle with my Toes

Upskirt as I have a conversation



After a little bit of relaxing at Starbucks, as I was on my pc and Tj was on his IPhone getting Tiger Baseball updates we decided to go across the street and have a late lunch/early dinner.  It was nice to sit and converse and just enjoy each others company. I was telling him how I was watching the Bio channel yesterday and saw an interview with Tom Selleck. I was already a fan, but he is such a normal (whatever that is) and great down to earth guy. My fav type of person!  It is a gorgeous day here today in the 70's and sunny as it is most of the time. I think I am going for a walk before it gets too late, wild animals abound at dusk here!!
Hugs
R


No comments:

Post a Comment