Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday July 12 2011 Pics and Info

Happy Hump Day!

Wow was that a storm! Luckily we didn't lose power, but we do lose internet being on a sattelite. It rained all freakin night.

I got lots of videos filmed, even made Tj let me jerk him off with my feet! He acts like he doesn't like it, but he sure did cum a ton!! Lots of cum on my feet, but he actually got some in my ear and on my tits too! Sheeesh that man has a fire hose!
That video will go on my site http://racquelsfootworld.com/ today.

Here are a couple pics from it




Remember the first 3 people to email me about membership everyday
can get a year for only 50.00!!


I have to edit videos filmed yesterday, more pics later!

I'm back! Got some editing done, more filming and need a lunch break!

Here are a few pics from a video I made Brandon, he bought these lovely coral shoes for me! So he gets some free videos!!





I love these shoes!
Back later with more!!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment