Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday July 5 2011 Info and Pics

Happy Tuesday!
I am such a weirdo I am relieved when my weekend is over and I can get back to work! It's good to love my job! I am filming all day today, catching up on customs and making clips for my Clips4Sale stores and my FootSite http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/  Tj and I filmed a video for http://www.racqueldevonshire.com/  over the weekend too, we were lucky to sneak it in between entertaining.

This is my 3rd day giving up pop! I have been known to love Diet Mt. Dew and have always known it was terrible for me. After reading that it can be bad for my type 2 diabetes and why I decided ....no more! I switched to green tea that I brew myself to know exactly whats in it.

Other then that I will get a run in and spend time reading with my kitty! I am almost finished with the latest C.J. Box novel. Gotta love mysteries written by a cowboy! 

Here is your sneak peek of some recently posted videos!




Fucking my Leopard Pumps! This clip is at my foot clip store
and also at my foot site



Photos I took wearing these new sexy sandals yesterday!
I will be filming some sexy shoe dangle foot tease videos with
these sandals today!



It is #TittyTuesday!  Here are some tit pics from videos
posted at my fetish store at Clips4Sale



What kind of slut would I be if I didn't add some cock sucking pics?
These are from a video at my main site http://www.racqueldevonshire.com/
Years of videos and photos plus tons of bonus content there!!


Had to throw in a few hiney pics too!


OK, off to run laps around the cabin! The 400 lb bear has been 2 houses down getting into things.
Thats too close for me to be wondering off. YIKES!
Going to tweet a bit before I get off the computer and then get to work!
Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment