Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday July 26 2011 Info and Pics

Hey friends!
Sheesh I am so busy I totally missed my blog yesterday. I think I need to be 2 people sometimes!
I am getting ready to take a trip this weekend, so I won't be around F-M (July 29th Aug 1) and I am running like a chicken with my head cut off to get ready!!

I am adding videos to Clips4sale as I work on my blog and I have Gene Simmons Family jewels on in the background, love that show!! Trying to get my net stuff done before Tj gets home so we can have a nice dinner and some hot monkey sex!!

We are supposed to get storms again this eve, not looking forward to that unless my work is all done. I hate my work getting interupted!

Ok, so you really came by to see my pictures :)

I missed posting yesterday, so I will try to add extras today!!


These photos are from videos I have available at my clips4sale stores all kinds of fetish stuff
and I love to do custom videos!



My contribution to #TittyTuesday!
This video is available at my fetish clips store!
And as a Bonus video at http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/




Purple Toes Outside!



Toe Suck Instruction!
This is available by clip or by joining my foot site

Humiliating the Loser Video!

Tits Tease!

Clothes Destruction Video

Heels in the Dirt!

Ok, gotta play catch up with some of my other things.
Will post more tomorrow :)
Hugs
Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment