Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday July 7 2011 Info and Pics

Hello friends!

Its Thursday and gorgeous outside!! I have been really busy doing my "work" and having some time with friends.

I have all my custom videos filmed and am working on getting them uploaded over the next few days when I can get to town.

I can take orders for new customs just email me racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com


This is day 5 with no diet mt dew and I am doing great with it! But I am drinking green tea for the caffeine!! Way healthier for me!!
So enough of that....where the free pics right?

Here ya go, some photos from my recent videos

You can see my rug burned hiney here!! Forgot couch sex could be harmful!!


Upskirt Ass Worship
This video will be at my clips4sale store #18954

Cock Crush Humiliation CBT video
will be available at my clips4sale store 18877







Soles Tease in my Brown Dress Masturbation Instruction



Pink Toes Bronze Sandals.
This is a 2 part video. Part 1 is a foot worship and part 2 is
Masturbation Instruction.
Both available per video download at my clips4 sale
and also my Foot Site members get these videos.


Upskirt Hidden Camera




Tits Tease
Nipples in my Brown Dress
Masturbation Instruction


Fucking my Taupe Heels
(yes there are close ups in the video!!)
This video will be added to my http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/ site
and Clips4sale store 18877

OK, back to filming more videos and teasing my fans!

Then its a good hard run and a shower!!

Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment