Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday July 15 2011 Info Images

TGIF!!
Hey friends! Lots going on today!
Yesterday I took a trip to town to do uploads and after I got home it was so cloudy I couldn't get on line :(
So I went to bed early and read!!

I have lots of pics to post for you today! And its free facial Friday!! I have a huge facial video for you!

Have you visited my friend at The Candy Shoppe? You can see her pics at my foot site http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/ Make sure you tell her Racquel sent you!


Lets see some skin eh?
 I got a couple of new dresses this week (Thanks Steve) and New Heels (Thanks Brandon!!)



Upskirt Ass Tease in my Coral Dress
This video is at my Fetish Store!



Coral Thong Tease

Whats under my new dress?
Making up for #ThongThursday!!


How about a little camel toe?

and some cleavage!
Gotta love this Coral dress!



The Giantess even paid a visit to squish and eat a little guy!

Had to do a leg tease!


Tits tease....what is I was at dinner and my top slid down and I had no idea?




Love these new sexy heels. Videos at my foot site

Upskirt Tease in my Coral set!
Jerk off for me Panty wanker1

and some sexy soles for the foot pervs!


Yay its Free Facial Friday!!  Remember you can see all my blow job videos from the last 13 years at
http://www.racqueldevonshire.com/ plus the bonus sites you get there are amazing!



Lots of cum eh?

OK, now to post videos to my foot site, update clips4sale stores and tweet a bit!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
xo
Racquel

OMG I just looked up and there are deer out the window! Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment