Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Nov 8 2011 Info and Pics

Hey friends! Happy Tuesday!
I had hoped to update my blog yesterday but time got away from me. I have in laws in town until Friday, so I am working around their visit.
Had a great weekend, one of my gf's stayed over Friday night and we watched Supernatural and ate a nice dinner. She drank I watched. She just got divorced so she needed to have a girls night.

I worked on my .mobi site over the weekend! It already has some free picture galleries on it and I will add more often. Check it out! http://milfysworld.mynetworksolutions.mobi/

I have a new friend on twitter I promised a shout out his name is Pierre Gerard

Here is his info-
My name is Pierre Gerard & I am a Los Angeles-based Photographer. I am 22 years old & have been doing Photography for 11 months. To view my latest photos, videos, model casting calls & more, visit my website http://www.pierregvisions.weebly.com/ . Also download my (FREE) Android app for my Photography, market search "PG Visions"

and a photo of his work
Go check out his work, tell him I sent you : )

Lots of filming to do today, I got a new pink wig I am excited to use for some fun stuff!
I hope to get my pedicure tomorrow, my plans keep getting messed up with the weather we have had. Not going to drive an hour in snow to get a pedi as much as I enjoy them.
Trying to decide on a new toe color, not sure yet!

Don't forget you can win a free 3 minute video! Simply send me an email to RacquelDevonshire@yahoo.com
in the subject put "win video". In the email tell me what you want if you win!
I pic one every Friday now!!

So now to some naughty pics!!

Cougar MILF Legs and Tits Tease in Camo

Cougar MILF Puts on Lipstick
JOI


Cougar MILF gives John a Blow Job
John is the neighbor college boys friend!



Camo Bootie Shorts Ass Tease!
Steve sent me this sexy outfit, perfect for hunting season! Thanks Steve!!




Camo Tits Tease



Cougar MILF gets her tits fondled!
Watch and jerk off young man as a real man plays with my tits


Be sure to check out my foot site http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/ new videos every week!
Or get just the videos you want by clicking under the pictures!



Sexy Toes Tease inRed Fishnets


Soles Tease in Red Fishnets

Pussy and Platforms

Dangling My Teal Heels JOI


Pussy Tease in Red Fishnets

Teasing in my Purple Sandals from Moh!


My cousin Olivia Monroe has some hot sexy galleries for you!

OK, my in laws are waiting for me to get my work done! Gotta go entertain in the real world!
Hugs
xo
R

No comments:

Post a Comment