Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Nov 3 2011 Info and Pics

Hi friends!
I am sitting here plugging videos into my clips4sale stores and watching Two and Half Men reruns and drinking Vanilla Chai hot tea!
We got about a foot of snow yesterday where I live! Its amazingly pretty!!

Don't forget tomorrow I do the drawing for my free solo 3 minute video.
To enter simply send an email to RacquelDevonshire@yahoo.com subject "win video" and then in the email tell me your idea for your free video!

I got some new outfits today! Love when my mail comes! I cannow be a naughty nurse in some videos! And I got a sexy teddy, a bra and panty set, a purple fishnet bodysuit and a chemise. Yay me!!

Now how about some pictures?

Giantess Crush




Watch me lather my hair!

Belly Tease in Camo (another cute outfit from Steve!!)



Mo the Homo Humiliation for the Faggot

Are you a nostril perv?
Watch me wiggle my nose!!

Hungry for Cock Cum Swallow




Pussy Tease Camel Toe New Thong

Panty Stuff Cute New Thong



Tits Tease Pretty Blue Bra

My Cougar MILF store is now getting updated often!

Watch the Cougar MILF get ready to go on the hunt!

Cougar MILF Painful Handjob for the Chronic Wanker


Cougar MILF ass worship
Masturbation Instruction



Worship My Red Heels


Moh sent me another cute pair of sandals!



Lotion Purple Toes

These are just some of whats new. I plan to get to town tomorrow to upload tons more!
Hugs my friends!
xo
Racquel

No comments:

Post a Comment