Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Nov 18 2011 Info and Pics

TGIF!!
Yay its Friday! Even though most of my days are the same, I do have some things to get excited about on Fridays! Like Supernatural being on tonight! LOL!  Enjoying coffee with Tj and watching the news as I type! Chloe is on his lap and in heaven that we are both home right now!
Today I am staying home and getting more videos filmed, going for a run and working on some other website stuff.

Remember about my panty contest and video contest....see info on other posts this week! I do the drawings tomorrow :)

I can't believe the story about a kid causing a fuss over having to work at 11 pm on Thanksgiving for Target. GET A FUCKING CLUE BRAT, YOU HAVE A JOB, BE THANKFUL.  Fucking spoiled ass brats these days. They have no idea what our country is going through, no idea that people have lost amazing amounts of income and jobs and they piss and moan when fortunate.

Will I go see the new Twilight movie? Yeppers! No plans as to when but I will!

Next week is Thanksgiving, duh! Tj and I will spend it alone, (so we think, friends often just pop on it on us! my pet peeve!) but our plan is to hike out back and find a Christmas tree (not cutting it just yet) and shooting our guns a bit while we are out. Then coming home to cook a turkey on the grill! Yum! I can't wait to have  pumpkin pie too!

Shall we see some new pictures?


Fat Fucker Back away from the food pig!
(not to be offensive, this was a request!!)

MILF in Pantyhose Vacuums

Putting on Earrings

Robot Masturbation in Pink Chemise

Biceps Tease
(Tj laughs when I flex! LOL)

Dirty Green Lace Thong
Panty Sniff and Jerk

Big Cock Humiliation
I jerk my big dick laughing at your small one!

Upskirt Ass Spreading and Pussy Lips

Cougar MILF Punishes the Young Guy POV




Cougar MILF gives the Young Man a footjob POV

Pussy and Red Toes JOI


Red Toes Purple Fishnets


OK, time to make some breakfast, eggs, spinach, cottage cheese! Yummy!

Have an amazing weekend!

xoxox
R

No comments:

Post a Comment