Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Nov 25 2011 Info and Pics

Hello friends,
I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. Tj and I had a very nice day, gorgeoud weather and a great meal! Can't wait for dinner tonight, left overs from T day are the best!!

As you know it is Black Friday but you didn't know I am offering some deals!!
**To get the deal I accept payment with amazon.com e gift cards sent to RacquelDevonshire@yahoo.com

I have dirty panties for only 12.99 shipping included in USA (add 7.00 shipping elsewhere!)

Dirty socks 12.99 shipping included in USA (add 7.00 shipping elsewhere!)

DVD's 12.99 each free shipping USA (add 7.00 shipping elsewhere)

Custom solo videos regularly 40.00 for 10 mins, I am giving you 5 extra minutes! ( I approve script first  this price does not apply to all fetishes, but ask for a deal on your fetish!!)

Custom couples videos regularly 10.00 per minute, buy 5 mins get 3 bonus minutes! ( I approve script first)

A month at my foot site 9.99 (already a member, add months!!)
A year at my foot site 50.00 (only allowing a few of these!)

to get any of these deals contact me, I will get back to you asap!
RacquelDevonshire@yahoo.com


Now for some pictures!










JUst adding some teasers today, have to film some new stuff in a bit.

Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment