Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Oct 19 2011 Info and Pics

Hello friends,
 Happy Hump Day!!
I had the best vacation time it was amazing. My daughter came here with her bf and during their trip they got engaged! I couldn;t have picked a better son in law myself, so I am extremely pleased! We did a lot of sight seeing and of course did some fly fishing. I was sad to see them go, but excited to help plan a wedding!

I received 6 new pairs of shoes in the past week! 2 from my sweetie Moh and he knows I will spoil him with free videos now! But not sure who sent me 4 pairs of high heels! It just said Happy Birthday, so thanks to whoever sent them! I have a lot of video catch up to do today and tomorrow am before our friends come up to fish and leave their kids for the night!

I took my toenail polish off this morning and decided to do a few naked toes videos with some new shoes as I have had some emails recently asking where to find my naked toe movies! I will make more now sweeties!

My birthday is Sunday and of course I am excited, not sure why! I just always love that its my day!!


OK, I have a few pictures to post for you and more tomorrow I am sure.

OMG I almost forgot we had a mountian lion in my neighbors back yard (200 yards from my backyard) for 5 hours the other morning, coyotes were going crazy and had one of those in my front yard making my dogs bark and go off. My cat hid until noon, she is nobodys fool. Tj says if it stayed that long (and it has been there a few days at diff times) it is prolly sick, so we didn't venture over to see it as cool as it might have been. Sick mt lions do risky things and though I would love a rug or a mount I didn't want to shoot it in self defense.

OK, now to why you really are here!!




My newest ass worship video in greenboy shorts!




Strap On Cum Eat Humiliation video added over the weekend.


Camel Toe Tease!



My soles in Ribbed socks as requested!



Pictures from our color drive into the mts further a few weeks back.
We went up to 12,000 feet and it was simply amazing!
Gotta love the pic of me and the elusive Tj!

OK, I have much to do since I had time off.
Will post more fun stuff tomorrow and new foot pics with new shoes!
Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment