Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday October 08 2011 Info and pics

Hello my friends,
I am learning to have fans, but have always just called my followers friends.
What a crazy ass day, woke up to snow and more snow all day. This is my third winter in CO and the earliest we have had snow is the 22 of Oct so far. The cool thing is I could wear a long sleeve tee and a hoody and that kept me warm, it isn't the crazy ass cold from MI.

So....another saturday night and I ain;t got nobody...not true, I am sitting here with Tj, Chloe, Rock and Doc Holliday! But I am on a song kick. I think I will make a page telling peeps more about me, fav songs, food, colors, opinions ....I am old enough to have opinions!

OK, a gf is on the phone gotta go, but will continue this tomorrow.............

No comments:

Post a Comment