Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Oct 12 2011 Pics and Info

Hello friends!
Hope your hump day is amazing!
I have some things to do to get ready for family coming to visit!

Today I am doing my fingernails, not sure what color to paint them yet. Maybe a nice fall color, or a Halloween motif.  I also have to film a few custom videos and work on my clips4sale stores.

Here are some pictures from some of my latest updates!


Tit Tease in the shade



Putting on My White Pantyhose




Worship My Pewter Toes

all foot videos also at http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/



Ass Tease White Pantyhose



Leg Tease White Pantyhose


Toes White Hose


Soles White Hose


Cougar Milf teases Josh

all these videos can be seen at my clips4sale stores.

I will add actual links to these later :)
Hugs
R

No comments:

Post a Comment