Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Sept 1 2011 Info and Images

Hello friends!
I just added a DVD store to my blog! Be sure and check it out! The link is to your right ====>

I will be adding more DVD's as the days go by with my newer high res clips and also my blow job videos!

Today I am building a blow job DVD and  a foot tease DVD  so check back often.

I have a busy day today, plan to get in a hard running workout with a bit of cross training. But I have to get some work done first. No rest for the wicked!
I will also be updating my foot site http://www.racquelsfootworld.com/ !

How about some free videos today!!
These are little smippets from some of my most recent custom videos or clips I have made.
I have thousands to choose from!!


Tit Tease in my Fishnets for the wanker!


Soles Worship Red Toes

Jerk Off Tease and Denial Humiliation


Hope you enjoy!
Will have more for you tomorrow : )
xo
R

No comments:

Post a Comment