Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Sept 26 2011 Info and Pics

Happy Monday!
I hope you had a great weekend! I had a really nice weekend, friends over for dinner on Friday and a day trip with Tj and other friends on Saturday. Got in a great hike with a gf while Tj fly fished and we all enjoyed a wonderful lunch. Now its back to work!!
Tj has clients coming here for lunch today, so I have to get some stuff done and get lunch ready. Its a gorgeous day to sit out and enjoy the view!!

Lots of new videos have gone up on my clips4sale stores http://clips4sale.com/store/18954 and http://clips4sale.com/store/18877  Here are some teaser pics to show you!

ass new boy shorts


Ass in Black Pantyhose

Belly Tease Lotion and Pewter Nails


My New Big toy from Rick
makes me cum!!


Another Naked Dance for
Cowboy Bill

Camel Toe Tease

Sniff and Jerk for my Dirty Teal Thong


Black Pantyhose and Sexy Legs

Franks POV Fuck
Pretty Eyes Tease


Renato Bear in my crotch makes me cum


Soles and Ass New Satin Thong
Foot Tease

Nice Version
Ass Worship Satin Thong


Mean Version
Ass Worship

see this video here



Tits Tease New Pretty Bra


Be sure to check those videos out! 
I will post more later!
xo
R


No comments:

Post a Comment