Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday March 30 2011 Info Pics and Contest

Happy Hump Day Horny Buddies!
I have much work to catch up on today, tons of videos to film for Clips4Sale and my new update for RacquelDevonshire.com this week.
The contest goes on, we have had one person guess and even though wrong they could win if nobody else guesses!
Here is the photo again!
Where in the World is Racquel Devonshire?

one guess was New Hampshire....
Sorry Not Correct!

OK, going to film tons of videos today, will post pictures later
Hugs

8:00 P.M.  Sitting on my couch now watching Criminal Minds as I do some video editing and answer emails.
Tj and I went to town today, I got a couple of new bra and thong sets, very sexy! Also some thigh highs and black pantyhose. Then we ate an early dinner at 3 Margaritas. I love Mexican and it was my first splurge since Jan 1st.  I am not supposed to have rice, or tortillas or corn chips. I could feel my blood sugar surge after we ate, got really tired....but.....was so worth it!! Now I will be a good diabetic again for a few months!

Here are some photos from new Clips4Sale today


Taupe Toes Black Stockings

Food in My Mouth!

Finger Brushing My Teeth

Open Close Up Pussy

Nipples Taupe Nails

Smelly Feet and Dirty Panties

Laughing at YOU!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment