Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday March 28 2011 Contest News and Photos!

Happy Monday, my favorite day of the week!
Ready to play Where in the World is Racquel Devonshire?
Simple rules....the first person to comment here at the blog correctly on where I am wins their choice of panties or socks!

So here I am......

OK, at least give it a guess, because I will do a drawing from the guessers to pick a winner if nobody wins!


More free photos later!
Hugs xo R

Lots of family stuff today,  now to work.....
Lets see if I can get the photos from yesterday to post!

Blue Lipstick Mastubation Instruction!


Toes Wiggling on The Door!


Plushie Fuck Pink Puppy!


Eating My Lunch in my Apron!

Finger Suck Taupe Nails!
Legs and Lotion Masturbaton Instruction!

Soles Purple Towel

Nail Tapping Taupe Nails

1 comment: