Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Dec 6th 2011 Info and pics

Hello friends!
My gosh December is turning into a crazy time for me. I do have time to film today and am working on some custom videos and extras that are favorites. These videos will be seen at my clips4sale store

Remember you might win a free 3 minute video or a pair of panties, but only if you enter! Every Saturday I choose an email from my list to win.
To enter send an email to me RacquelDevonshire@yahoo.com and in the subject put "win video" or "win panties".  on the video email tell me what you want if you win.

Here are some pics of some new videos
Boob bounce in a purple bra
then I take it off and shake my tits in your face


Camel toe in a satin thong JOI

Ass shake booty bounce

Lotion on my Body

Leg posing with a dildo in my pussy


Riding my toy while I flick my tongue at you

Sucking your cock

toy in my ass tease

all of these videos are available in 2 formats and a few sizes at my store http://clips4sale.com/store/18954

Back to post more soon
xoxo
R

No comments:

Post a Comment